In the vein of how we view teamwork, we take diversity very seriously. In fact, we not only have a unique cross-section of ethnically and racially diverse employees, we've identified the characteristics that make our people the perfect fit for Team CGA. Here's a glimpse into who we are:
First things first... Academics:
- 70% of our team members have received undergraduate and graduate degrees, and post-graduate diplomas and certificates from Ivy League and Top-Tier schools, including University of Oxford, Columbia University, Harvard University, Vanderbilt University, University of Cambridge, UCLA, New York University, Boston University, and University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
- 50% of our employees have Masters Degrees and higher.
- 71% have professional licenses (Esq., CPA, CMA, PHR, or other).
- 93% have bilingual proficiency, and current languages that are spoken are: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Albanian, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- 100% of our people are trained to be academically rigorous when approaching client problems.
But, wait... it gets even better.
- Here's a breakdown of our formal academic backgrounds (in descending order):
- 47% are formally trained in Accounting. How about them apples?
- 45% are Economists... Gives you the warm and fuzzies.
- 27% have a background in Law... All. Things. Legal.
- 27% are Human Resources gurus.
- 18% can talk your ears off about Business Administration (show-offs).
- 14% are Organizational Psychologists with a fervor for understanding human behavior. We keep them in line with their analyzing.
- 14% have spent hour after hour coming up with statistically significant data. Statisticians: fabulously nerdy.
- 14% are known Strategists with a formal education in... Strategy. Like our resident Psychologists, we keep them in check, too.
- 14% have specialized formation in Financial Economics. So fancy.
And, to further our Awesomeness...
- 100% of Team CGA employees have worked in foreign markets, across an array of industries.
- 89% of our employees have resided or worked in a foreign country (wouldn't you love to be a fly on our walls to hear the crazy stories we share?).
- 100% of Team CGA employees have a unique cultural and ethnic background, which makes us all very tied to our roots. In fact, our people are either first or second generation Americans, or foreign-born and naturalized American citizens. So, we are pretty much the reason people call the US a melting pot... because we are the UN, also on steroids. And, don't get us started on foods. You should see our potluck Fridays.